Experiencing confusion while performing familiar tasks, or having altered levels of awareness could be signs that the brain (or some other organ) is not functioning properly. The problem could be the result of something simple like skipping a meal. But if it starts happening regularly it could be caused by something much more serious, and if it happens while driving it could cause a terrible accident.
Spells of alteration awareness are often caused by restricted blood flow to the brain, or by the onset of a gradual degenerative brain condition such as Alzheimer’s disease.
It’s normal to forget something now and then, such as where you left your keys. But if you or a loved one start showing any of the following symptoms on a regular basis, please contact Complete Brain Center right away:
- Major lapses in memory
- Making the same comment over and over in a conversation
- Can’t recognize friends or family members
- Can’t find their way home while driving or walking
- Has difficulty tracking the back and forth rhythm of a conversation
- Never seems fully awake or alert
The highly demanded Dr. Cantrell, at Elite Neuroscience Center, will be able to diagnose what is causing the confusion and choose the best course of action for treatment.